Benbrook Church of Christ
In a spirit of love and care for one another, we ask the congregation to observe these guidelines while assembling for worship as the State of Texas relaxes its Covid-19 restrictions in phases. We will resume Sunday morning worship only beginning May 17th at 10:30 am.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Individuals and families are welcome to choose whether or not to wear masks, gloves, or other personal protection equipment during worship service.
- Please be understanding and respectful of others’ use or non-use of PPE.
Social Distancing and Personal Contact
- While it is customary in a church assembly setting to shake hands or hug, please refrain from such contact outside your immediate family. We know this may be a challenge, but it is important to maintain a 6’ distance to limit potential exposure to coronavirus.
- Auditorium seating has been rearranged to provide designated seats for groups or individuals. Please note that Texas guidelines suggest family groups sit together with at least two seats or 6 feet between their family and the next occupant, and individuals leave 6 feet or 2 seats between themselves and the next occupant.
- Non-family members who come to service together are welcome to sit together.
Lord’s Supper and Food Service
- For the near future, we will continue using pre-packaged, individually-wrapped communion.
- We appreciate the kindness of our church family who make coffee or bring food for the congregation to enjoy. However, for the near future we respectfully ask that we refrain from serving these items.
Bible Class Schedule
- Sunday morning classes, Sunday morning Bible Hour, and Wednesday evening classes will not resume for the time being and only after careful consideration of the risk of coronavirus exposure in Tarrant County.
- We will continue Children’s Bible Stories via Zoom on Wednesday evenings at 6:30.